Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Which is the best 4G phone that will be coming out?

I'm currently on verizon, but I may be changing. I have been looking at the HTC Thunderbolt, but I just realized that it doesn't have a dual core processor. The Motorola Bonic does. What 4G phone (on any carrier) is the best that will be coming out? I'm really leaning towards the Thunderbolt. Any thoughts?Which is the best 4G phone that will be coming out?
The Motorola Atrix is also dual-core. The LG Optimus 2X is coming soon. HTC soon will release the Pyramid and the Revolver, both dual core.



I strongly suggest HTC because of their quality, beauty, functionality, updates, and HTC Sense.



The Thunderbolt is really the one you will be the most satisfied with, of the ones available sooner.



The HTC Evo is still a killer phone also. HTC hit a homerun when they put just about everything in it.
Thunderbolt has the 2nd Gen Snapdragon processor. It'll be plenty quick believe me. I have a Droid Incredible with the 1st Gen Snapdragon and even that is pretty quick. The Dual-Cores are really only available in tablets these days. I don't think there's a dual-core phone available yet.



I think the Thunderbolt is honestly the way to go. The 4G won't do much good because Verizon is still working on rolling out their 4G network. But once they get it up and running it should be pretty sick. They're the only carrier in the US actively building a TRUE 4G network (LTE technology). Companies like AT%26amp;T and T-Mobile are calling their networks 4G but really it's only 3.5G.Which is the best 4G phone that will be coming out?
Until it's released, a phone can't be considered the best, or even good. Last year, I nearly got the env touch - it looked like the best of verizon;s multimedia non-smartphones. when it came time to upgrade, it was still $100 more than the next cheapest phone. Turns out it was also the least reliable (one of the most complained about phones) on Verizon. The moral of the story - there's more to a phone than its specs.
I really like the HTC 4g phones. The EVO 4g looks excellent, although the Inspire has the 1Ghz Scorpion processor and comes loaded with Android 2.2. I guess it depends what network you want to be on as well. I have the HTC 7 Surround on Telus in Canada and the data speeds and reliability are excellent. Have you thought about the Samsung Infuse that's due to come out on AT%26amp;T? It's got a 1.2Ghz processor and Android 2.2. Worth a look I would think.Which is the best 4G phone that will be coming out?
My 4G favourite: http://dual-core-phones.com/category/mot鈥?/a>

We just need to wait for the release date :(

No comments:

Post a Comment