Sunday, March 4, 2012

If I want to walk what can I use for my ipod touch 4G?

I'm trying to start walking and I have an ipod touch 4G. I saw there are armbands but I'm kind of nervous about the possibility that it may be stolen off my arm. What else is there to use?If I want to walk what can I use for my ipod touch 4G?
Put it in your pocket?



You could also use one of these, they stay very safe, clean, and has a belt clip.



http://cgi.ebay.com/Philips-DLO-HipCase-Folio-w-Belt-Clip-f-iPod-Touch-/300370255096?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories%26amp;hash=item45ef765cf8#ht_2785wt_1139



Or also consider buying an iPod nano, as they have a built in clip, and aren't much bigger than the shuffle.If I want to walk what can I use for my ipod touch 4G?
You could always use an iPod shuffle. Maybe not much more than the price of an iPod touch armband.

No comments:

Post a Comment