Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do you start up a 4G Apple Itouch if Itunes is already installed?

When I turned on my ipod, it have me the symbol that a USB connected needed to be connected with Itunes. So, I started up my already installed Itunes (from my last Ipod) onto my computer...but now what? It's still giving me the symbol, I'm so confused.



Thanks for the help!



-ErinHow do you start up a 4G Apple Itouch if Itunes is already installed?
I just got one and already had itunes as well, but it still picked it up. So that's weird. You could try doing file --%26gt; sync iPod.

If that doesn't work you could try going into recovery mode by turning your iPod off and then holding the Home button until the iTunes logo comes on with the arrow pointing to it. Then plug it into your usb port and see if it's recognized then.How do you start up a 4G Apple Itouch if Itunes is already installed?
I just got my iPod classic a coupledays ago and I already had iTunes. It took a minute to find it and when it did I had to register my iPod. You should go to apple.com/support and have a live chat with them if you're having any problems.How do you start up a 4G Apple Itouch if Itunes is already installed?
Plug your iPod into the computer with the USB cord, it should show up in iTunes.
itunes should detect it and registered it to your email

No comments:

Post a Comment