Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What can I do with a lost HTC EVO 4g?

I found a HTC Evo 4g and i wanted to know if I can reset eveything to it's stock form. I have a universal connection to charge it an sync it with the computer. And I was wondering if I can use it after they turn off the service?? Am I able to flash it or would sprint let me open a account so I can put service on the phone? Or is it reported stolen?What can I do with a lost HTC EVO 4g?
It's not yours. Turn it in to Sprint and avoid the bad karma that's looking to walk into your life. The phone is on the lost/stolen list. It's useless.What can I do with a lost HTC EVO 4g?
it's best to return it because the guy who lost it probably crying right now. Otherwise you could do a hard reset.What can I do with a lost HTC EVO 4g?
You can't do anything with it! You found it on Friday? Do you live in Hawaii? If so thats my phone sprint was supposed to shut it off but they didnt and your using it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment