Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is it a good idea to jailbrake my iTouch 4G?

I am getting an iTouch 4G the 8GB version for Christmas and I don't know if I should jailbrake it. What I'm worried about how it voids the warranty and that it might be to confusing to use. Can someone suggest me a good answer. A good explanation will get the best answer.Is it a good idea to jailbrake my iTouch 4G?
No.Is it a good idea to jailbrake my iTouch 4G?
If you jailbreak the device, you do not actually break any software laws as of now, but that could change in the future. The main reason to jailbreak the device would be for getting the extra features that it has to offer, and you may or may not be able to return it to the apple store if something goes wrong. Best bet? Don't jailbreak. Keep in mind, if you do a firmware update to the OS that apple releases, they may "brick" the device, rendering it useless and not use able. Hope this helps.Is it a good idea to jailbrake my iTouch 4G?
Depends on who you know. lol... Seriously. I personally know the guy who jail braked my iphone. So if I have any problems, I hit him up and he fixes it for me. He knows what he's doing. It's up to you if you want to. I save a ton of money, and I love my iphone. Do you know ppl who have there's jailbraked? Ask around and then decide. Good luck :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment