Saturday, March 10, 2012

What happens when i restore my ipod touch 4g?

something is wrong with my facetime app. when i open up the app and when i try to facetime someone, the front camera doesnt show me or the backround: it just shows like an image of ky friend thag i previously facetime but that was like days ago. so i dont know what is going on but i want to restore and if i do, will it cure this problem? will the restoration require me to download all the system updates? i know it will erase all my songs and pictures, but i have that covered. please help?What happens when i restore my ipod touch 4g?
restoring wipes your ipod and sets it back to factory settings.



but everything will be put back on as long as you have it on itunes. And it should fix the problemWhat happens when i restore my ipod touch 4g?
i have an ipod touch 4g too all what happens is that it deletes everything on their and makes it like you had just bought it but it just syncs back everything again you had fixing errors

No comments:

Post a Comment