Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Im having problems with my ipod touch 4g?

I just bought an Ipod touch 4g and for some reason when Im listening to music with head phones it will all of the sudden just pause or it will start playing out of the external speaker.. I dont know what to do. Is it a defect and do I need to return it? Or is there a setting you can change to stop that?Im having problems with my ipod touch 4g?
I believe its a defect. Have you tried different head phones. well contact apple and see what you can do. You do have a 90 day warranty and a 1 year technical warranty from apple. Try a normal restart by holding the home+power button for about 10secs then releasing the power button wile still holding the home button. Best option is to call aple and see what they tell you:) P.S. I have one myself and i enjoy it very much:))

-good luck:)Im having problems with my ipod touch 4g?
Oh, that's the same thing happens with my ipod touch. But I think it has to load.

No comments:

Post a Comment