Saturday, March 10, 2012

Should I wait for a better Verizon 4G LTE Android phone?

I want the best 4G LTE Android phone on Verizon. So far the HTC Thunderbolt is a the top of my list. The Samsung Charge has that bluish tint and bloat that annoys me about samsung phones. LG model doesn't look impressive. Is the Droid bionic ever coming out? What about the Droid X2?Should I wait for a better Verizon 4G LTE Android phone?
" want the best 4G LTE Android phone on Verizon"



you mean the one that;s the best now? How can somebody tell you that a better one won;t come out in a few months?



If you want to know what people think about existing phones, your best bet is to go to Verizon's site and read user reviews there. Verizon apparently doesn't prevent people from venting about their phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment