Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best phone from Sprint not including the HTC Evo 4G?

I want to get a phone from sprint but don't want the evo.What is the best phone from Sprint not including the HTC Evo 4G?
It would be helpful to know what you want out of your phone and why you don't want the Evo...at any rate the Samsung Epic will be coming out soon. http://now.sprint.com/epic4g Android operating system, touch screen, slide out keyboard.



I definitely recommend an Android device; the collection of apps grows every day and most of them are free. This means the phones are highly customizable. You might also want to check out the HTC Hero and the Samsung Moment if you don't want to wait for the Epic.What is the best phone from Sprint not including the HTC Evo 4G?
iphone 2g!What is the best phone from Sprint not including the HTC Evo 4G?
I like Blackberry Bolds that AT%26amp;T has and Im sure Sprint has them as well. I'm an Iphone 4 user so I don't have Sprint but when I did have it I liked their Blackberry products.
blackberry! hands down when you go with a blackberry you will not want any other phone trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment