Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is better about the iPod touch 4G?

My grandma is getting me the iPod 4G for my birthday. I already have the 2G and it is pretty boring. I know the new iPod can take pictures and video. What else is better about it?What is better about the iPod touch 4G?
"I bought ipod touch 64GB to replace my original IPod Touch in order to get more memory and the cameras. My wife is still using the old one. My son also has the new model and the Facetime facility is a terrific facility. My experience using IPod Touches has led me to now owning an IMac.".it has 512MB of memory, vibration, 5 MP quality camera + flash (iPhone apps now support using LED flash as a flashlight, like Android does), magnetometer (compass), and the GPS. I'd happily trade the thinness of the latest iPod touch to have the GPS. WiFi based location is often inaccurate, and the GPS doesn't need a WiFi or cellular connection, it just needs to see the satellites in the sky.
faster processor, a lot faster. The resolution is 4 times better. And it takes sucky pictures and great videos. In the end, it's very worth it. :) hope this helpsWhat is better about the iPod touch 4G?
The screen imaging is alot better. Also the built in microphone is a great upgrade. It has two cameras one or pics and one for conference or video chat. Its a great upgrade, man. Do it!
Its got a retina display so it has pretty good screen quality, its a lot faster, its slimmer, looks better, has 2 cameras, facetime, gamecenter and some other things.What is better about the iPod touch 4G?
More RAM, faster processor, more iOS 4.0 features enabled, better display, iOS 5.0 capable, slimmer design.

No comments:

Post a Comment