Sunday, March 4, 2012

Should I wait for the iPod touch 5g or just buy the iPod touch 4g?

I really don't want buying a 4g then finding out that they've released the 5g one month later.



Is it for sure that Apple will release an iPod touch 5g, or since because Steve Jobs has passed away (RIP), will they stop updating the iPod touch. If so, when?



And, is it worth the wait? I know that there are just rumors, but what changes do you think will be made?



Thanks.Should I wait for the iPod touch 5g or just buy the iPod touch 4g?
buy the 4G and upgrade later trust me..
Well just like you, I really don't know. But if I were you I'd wait for the 5g. I have a 4g and that was NEW last year. So it could very well be soon of the release date of the 5g. But if you REALLY want an IPod Touch, get the 4g. I mean I love mine. I mean Its got 2 camera's on it. What possibly could they put on the 5g that would be better than the 4g. I mean people hold on to their IPod's for a long time. I know people who still have 2g and 3g IPod Touches. But it's up to you. I'm happy to help. Goodluck!Should I wait for the iPod touch 5g or just buy the iPod touch 4g?
Since Steve Jobs was the brains I and most people i know dont think there will be a 5g. If there is it'll just be be graphics and maybe a bit faster. I have a jailbroken 4g and I can get (i have it) the new stuff they add to the iphone 4s. Plus it's updated so I have everything besides 3g.
definitely worth the wait. around september it will be released, a better camera will come out, faster processing etc. right now the hardware lags behind the software a bit, so wait for 5gShould I wait for the iPod touch 5g or just buy the iPod touch 4g?
idk to be honest probably educated guess 2 - 3 years
The iPod touch 5 will be out on either June or September 2012
Yeah
I'd Buy 4g

Cause when 5g comes out

It wont be on sell

No comments:

Post a Comment