Saturday, March 10, 2012

How long does an iPod touch white 4g last?

What I really want to know is how long the battery will last untill it wears out and how many times I can charge it till that happens. I also want to know how many years (not counting droping it)cause I want this to last at least 10 years. Please be specific I don't want people saying a lot. And is there any thing I can do to make it last longer?PLEASE HELP!How long does an iPod touch white 4g last?
It depend if you are taking care it. It die out by electricity of brightness, wifi, and apps. If you have to many apps and it full, your iPod touch start mess up and crash most of the time. Otherwise it probably die out. Your iPod battery decrease depend on how long you had it like 3 hours. It will decrease. Wifi is the many one of battery damage. You must take care of it.How long does an iPod touch white 4g last?
It depends on how well you take care of it. Mine lasted a year, and would've lasted longer if I hadn't of gotten it wet. It is VERY unlikely that it will last 10 years, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment