Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the difference between the I-pod touch 4g and 5g?

i know the I-pod 5g isnt out yet but do any of you know what the difference is going to be between the two?What is the difference between the I-pod touch 4g and 5g?
I suppose it will have the A5 inside, as well as a RAM boost. I don't think the storage capacity is going to be 128GB maximum, but who knows? The thickness could be the same as the 4th generation, seeing as though the 3rd generation has a similar depth as the 2nd generation.What is the difference between the I-pod touch 4g and 5g?
http://scienceray.com/technolo鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

What is the difference between the I-pod touch 4g and 5g?
Well, if you are wondering what the 5G will have, most likely this:



1. A faster processor. Apple's A5 chip.

2. Better camera resolution. Probably 2-3 MP.

3. More battery life.

4. Probably even thinner.

5. Maybe full HD video instead of 720P.

6. Apple's iOS 4.3 which will be great apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment