Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What can I download to make my ipod touch 4g play videos on a site other than Youtube?

I read it has something to do with the ipod not playing flash so anything that solves that would be a great answer.

P.S: My ipod is jailbroken using limera1n if it helps.What can I download to make my ipod touch 4g play videos on a site other than Youtube?
Actually, there's nothing you can download for that. Apple chose to restrict the use of Flash for some reason. The only thing you can do is hope that Apple releases an ipod that does allow Flash. Sorry!What can I download to make my ipod touch 4g play videos on a site other than Youtube?
I had the same question several days ago. during the process of trying to find the answer I ended up getting a new ipod touch for free from www.youipodtouchinsider.tk!! mine arrived next week n I love it!!



Enjoy the new iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment