Saturday, February 25, 2012

What would you rather get a ipod touch 4g or a lg optimus v and why?

I am having trouble figuring out which device i should get. I like the ipod touch 4g, because its camera has pretty good quality and its really fast. I like the lg optimus v, because it has one thing the ipod touch doesn't have, which is 3g. I can use the 3g to text anywhere. I would like your honest opinion.What would you rather get a ipod touch 4g or a lg optimus v and why?
It would depend on your needs. If you want a front facing camera that bad, than an iPod touch maybe your best solution. You can use a mobile hotspot router to get connected to the Internet, and an app called TextNow which will give you an SMS number. There is something called the ZTE Peel, but not sure if there is an iPod Touch v4 compatibility or not.



If you want something that would have a front facing camera, and a SMS, you might be best with a smart phone that's not on Virgin. I know that Virgin is cheap, but as with any VMNO, they are typically the last to get any decent phone if at all. All of the big 4, and some regionals have phones with front facing cameras.





Hope this Helps,

Frank

http://fsp.telWhat would you rather get a ipod touch 4g or a lg optimus v and why?
OK I have the LG Optimus V and I love this phone, had it every since it came out (actually ordered it before it came out), but you want to check the coverage of the cell phone company that carries that phone, because although I love my phone, My coverage isn't that great where i'm living at, but great phone.I also have the newest iPod touch 4th generation. and it's awesome, if it were the iPhone it would be the best but you need to also consider what you want to spend a month. iPod doesn't have a phone but you can text. Depends if u want service or not. The iPod doesn't cost anything a month, iPhone will cost a lot and as far as the LG Optimus V, it only costs me like $45 a month.If I had the iPhone I wouldn't need the Optimus V or the iPod. It's the cost and coverage you need to check into (at least for me)What would you rather get a ipod touch 4g or a lg optimus v and why?
OMF Im going to get an LG Optimus V and i own an ipod 4g. It all depends on what your looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment