Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What happens if I gauge my ear to a 4g on the first day?

I went to a professional to gauge my ears and he convinced me to go to a 4g on my first visit, Is this bad? My ears started bleeding after and now everytime I clean around the area more blood comes out is that normal?What happens if I gauge my ear to a 4g on the first day?
That's normal for it to bleed when you go that big that fast. It probably wasn't the best idea for the guy to do that to you your first time, but it isn't the end of the world either. Just twist the gauge around as much as you can without hurting yourself or else when it heals up your ears will tear and scar from the slightest movement. Unfortunately, if your ears are bleeding a lot and you have sensitive skin, your ears will probably have some scarring and you might never be able to get your ears to shrink back to earring-size again.

I don't think you should go back to that guy, a good professional would not have let you go that big right away. It's actually pretty easy to do it yourself, just go bigger one size at a time from now on!
  • gas mileage calculator
  • apa 6th edition
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment