Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What should I get the iPhone 4 and unlock it or the iTouch 4G?

I'm not sure whether I should get the itouch 4G or the iPhone 4 and disconnect it from At%26amp;T. I wouldn't be using it for a phone because my whole family is on verizon but I need a new itouch. Also if you choose the iPhone 4 does anyone know how to unlock it?What should I get the iPhone 4 and unlock it or the iTouch 4G?
Iphone would be extremely expensive to buy straight up, plus you'd be paying for deactivation charges.What should I get the iPhone 4 and unlock it or the iTouch 4G?
you can do that, but still the unlock for iOS 4.1 still not out, until iOS 4.2, you can stay tuned with http://www.pandaapp.com/news/What should I get the iPhone 4 and unlock it or the iTouch 4G?
Ipod touch 4g. It is meant for an ipod so it would be best used as one.
  • battlefield mods
  • sprinter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment