Saturday, February 25, 2012

What should i ask for my birthday??? 13 years old?

I have: iPhone 4S, MacBook Pro 2011 13", iPod Touch 4G, iPod Nano, Xbox 360 with Kinect, Wii, Apple Magic Mouse, iHome, and a DS. Here is what I have on my list already:

(Small presents)

-Moshi MouseGuard (Silver) $15

-Twelve South PlugBug $34.99

-BookBook (For MacBook Pro - from Twelve South) $79.99

-Sanus Elements ELM102 Screen Cleaning Gel $14.95

-Moshi 13" iVisor Pro Matte Screen Protector for MacBook Pro $36.95

-iSkin ProTouch FX (Printed Keys) (Sonic) $13.99

-Speck Fitted for MacBook Pro (case - 13" Tartan Plaid White) $59.95

(Big/Bigger Presents)

-Western Digital 1TB My Book for Mac $159.95

-Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch) $999

-Beats by Dr. Dre Pros (White) $399

-iPad 2 16GB WiFi Only $499

-iSkin Jimmy from the Ducati Collection $365



Now, before you go off and say "you are asking for way too many things. You are a selfish, spoiled brat", let me tell you that I'm not expecting to get all of this. What I'm expecting to get is all the Small Presents, give or take 1-3 and 1 or 2 of the Big Presents. But please tell me (in a nice way) if you think that is still too much. If you think that's fine, then could you please specify on what I should get and what I shouldn't get? Thanks. I'm also adding some new clothes/shoes to it, but those are things my aunts/uncles/cousins would give me. I like Hollister, American Eagle, Ralph Lauren, Armani, Aeropastale, and Abercrombie. Thank you so much!What should i ask for my birthday??? 13 years old?
14" Trampoline they r so fun and putting it together is a fun family project
  • apa 6th edition
  • international postal service
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment