Saturday, February 25, 2012

What will the iPad 3 be like?

will it have a tranformer type dock and what are the specs and what are the gb options gonna be?

No matter what I will bye the most expensive model and the case for it and the tranformer thing if they do it. I will buy the 3G/4G model. Thanks!What will the iPad 3 be like?
Crap, like the last ones were.What will the iPad 3 be like?
http://www.youtube.com/show?p=2BIDdzGSJM鈥?/a>

boom. hope that helpedWhat will the iPad 3 be like?
I have the most expensive iPad 1 with 3G!! I love it and on it right now though I wish I didn't get the 3G! I never use it cause I can't afford it!



The iPad 3 will have 4G! 10.1" screen, up to 128 GB memory, 1GB or 1.5GB of RAM, Quad Core CPU, 8 Mega Pixel camera that will do 1080P video!



All speculation on my part!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment