Saturday, February 25, 2012

If you have a 4g phone can it still work without the 4g plan ?

I also would like to know is what if you don't have a 4g network ; because I live in New Jersey !

I want the Samsung Epic and I know it's 4g that's why i wanted to know ! Plus my mom doesn't want to pay a lot for a 4g plan when everyone in ma family has a basic phone anyway !If you have a 4g phone can it still work without the 4g plan ?
You are required to have the data plan and pay the 4g upcharge regardless of whether you are in a 4g area.If you have a 4g phone can it still work without the 4g plan ?
yes you just need to jailbreak it then put a sim card that will work in in

the cards look like this but you can also get it with t-moble http://www.sgbe.us/kc6ttr/mini9_sim.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment