Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best firmware to jailbreak for an ipod touch 4g?

I have an ipod touch 4g and it is jailbroken, but many of the apps in cydia do not work for my firmware. 4.2.1. So I am looking for the most supported firmware for cydia. What would you recommend? Also what would be the easiest way to upgrade/downgrade the ipod touch( i dont care if i have to system restore it)?What is the best firmware to jailbreak for an ipod touch 4g?
I would recommend the first 4.0 software. I say this because many things in cydia now require 4.0 since it is more advanced. Also if you downgrade you will not be able to plug it into the computer again. Another comment is that I jailbroke my device on 4.1.1 and I couldnt do anything, then 2 months later most tweaks and winterboard themes required 4.1 so my suggestion is to wait and not go crazyWhat is the best firmware to jailbreak for an ipod touch 4g?
goto www.blu3sn0w.com and click on forums..Post this question there.......Do not upgrade your ipod touch to 4.3.5. Because there is no untethered jailbreak for 4.3.5What is the best firmware to jailbreak for an ipod touch 4g?
Try jailbreaking 4.3.3. Easiest one to jailbreak. http://jailbreakme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment