Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do i watch netflix movies from my evo 4g on tv?

I just bought an hdmi wire for my EVO 4g phone. Connected it to my 42" Sanyo 1080p tv. Nothing happened, nothing popped out on phone or tv. I plugged it in right changed tv to hdmi channel nothing! What can I do ? Is there something special I need to do? It's very frustrating. Please help!!!How do i watch netflix movies from my evo 4g on tv?
I have never heard of that before. Here's what the Netflix official site says about how to watch on your tv. There are game console options, blu-ray players and internet-enabled tv's, plus Roku %26amp; Tivo streaming players. But it never says you can use your 4G phone to stream to your television.

The app the other person mentioned was to stream on your phone. From what I am understanding, you are trying to use your phone to stream to your TV.How do i watch netflix movies from my evo 4g on tv?
Sprint HTC EVO 4G Netflix Android App Demo





Go to youtube you may find other helpful videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment