Saturday, February 25, 2012

How long should I wait before going from a 6g to a 4g?

I started stretching my ears at a slow pace, but I'm getting impatient now that I'm closer to the size I want (1/2"). I stretched to a 6g yesterday and bought a pair of 4g today. How long should I wait before putting them in? And pain is not an issue because I'm a masochist, which is partly why I've been having so much trouble waiting to size up. I still want what's best for my ears though. Thanks.How long should I wait before going from a 6g to a 4g?
Sizes under 0G, your recommended to wait 2 weeks, 4 weeks for sizes above that. Also, I re3commend using holey butt'r. It makes the stretching process much easier. Helps with redness, irritation, the yucky smell, and serves as a lube.How long should I wait before going from a 6g to a 4g?
i would wait to gauge up has early has when it stops hurting to move it at all because at that time it should be healed fine
  • longhorn steakhouse locations
  • crab shack
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment