Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are the differences between the ipod 2g and 4g?

My grandma is getting me the iPod 4G for my birthday. I already have the 2G and it is pretty boring. I know the new iPod can take pictures and video. What else is better about it?What are the differences between the ipod 2g and 4g?
4G:

- Has FaceTime which is basically like Skype so you can video call other iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G users.

-Two cameras and uses wifi and 3G.

-Has IOS4

-HD Video Recording

-More Features From the App Store

-iMovie%26amp;iBooks

-Alot faster than 2G







Btw..

2G and 4G..means 2nd generation and 4th generation not how many gigabytes(GB) it has.What are the differences between the ipod 2g and 4g?
iPod 4G can Facetime, it has two cameras, u dont need a speaker, ( i think) and I think its more faster...hope it helps!!What are the differences between the ipod 2g and 4g?
it has 2 more Gs!!! hahaha it holds more stuff (songs, vids, pics, apps...) yeah.
Twice as much space.

No comments:

Post a Comment