Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do I need internet on the iPhone 4G to download the apps?

I plan to unlock the iPhone 4G and use it since my phone company doesn't support it. The thing is I don't have an internet option with my current plan. Can I still download apps on the iPhone without having the internet?

Also, what are the drawbacks or limitations from unlocking iPhone instead of using it with regular service?Do I need internet on the iPhone 4G to download the apps?
there is no drawbacks of unlocking, it allow you use on any gsm carrier.

follow this trusted unlocker tool,

http://is.gd/jRJTw

hope it helps.Do I need internet on the iPhone 4G to download the apps?
The iPhone 4 can connect to WiFi networks. Simply go to Settings %26gt; WiFi and select your home network. There is one major drawback to unlocking the iPhone, and that is that it voids your warranty.



Choose wisely.



-Chris
  • katy perry tgif
  • restaurants in pittsburgh
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment