Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the tiny hole next to my camera on my iPod touch 4g for?

I recently got an iPod touch 4g for my birthday, and everything is going well with it, and I've already loaded it up with four pages of apps. I was just wondering, There is a tiny hole next to the camera, a pinprick of a hole. Anyone know what it is for/how it could be used?What is the tiny hole next to my camera on my iPod touch 4g for?
It's the microphone for your iPod. It records the audio part of your iPod.

Also just please be careful of liquids going in.



It could possibly ruin your iPod or at least your microphone.

Careful now :DWhat is the tiny hole next to my camera on my iPod touch 4g for?
Microphone for the camera.What is the tiny hole next to my camera on my iPod touch 4g for?
id rather not go into it. i may get reported x

No comments:

Post a Comment