Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the biggest size i can stretch my ears to before they close bigger than a 4g?

i was pierced, not punched, at a 4g, so i know they will not close past that point because of scarring. i've been stretching at a healthy pace, and have not had any problems. i was thinking about possibly stretching to 3/4". how far can i go without them closing to a hole bigger than a 4g?What is the biggest size i can stretch my ears to before they close bigger than a 4g?
you most likely cannot go to 3/4. if you would have stretched to 4g instead of being pierced, then i would say you'd have more of a chance.What is the biggest size i can stretch my ears to before they close bigger than a 4g?
Depends on your skin and how long you keep them gagedWhat is the biggest size i can stretch my ears to before they close bigger than a 4g?
What...are...you...talking...about?
yeah, I dont understand any of that......I am pretty sure they will always go back down

No comments:

Post a Comment